- (00:04 - 00:13) - Untitled Thesis Project -responsible for all aspects of the shot.
- (00:14 - 00:35) - Magic 200 - This shot was part of the animated short "Threads," a group project created in collaborative setting meant to mirror industry practices. My roles in the shot were as follows: character animation, camera movement, developing the process for integrating the animated 2D imagery into the scene, placing the animated textures, creating ncloth caches, rendering.
- (00:35 - 00:45) - Untitled Thesis Project - responsible for all aspects of the shot. Reversed n-cloth layer cross-faded to a rigged and animated layer.
- (00:46 - 00:57) - "Learn" - editing, after effects work, direction, concept
- (00:57 - 1:02)- "Learn" - editing, after effects work, direction, concept
- (01:02 - 02:01)- Untitled Thesis Project - responsible for all aspects
I recieved a BFA in Digital and Experimental Arts (DXArts) from the University of Washington. My focus throughout my studies was in the combination of sound and visuals, and creating different mediums where these two areas intersect. I have had a lifelong love for music composition, and for the emotional power created when music and video is combined. This dual interest has allowed me to get great experience in creating unique visuals, and moving music and sound.
- ♦ Broad knowledge of multimedia creation, having studied and worked on film, animation, and music production.
- ♦ Signed artist with Wayfarer Records since January 2010
- ♦ Provided sound design for reddit.com, KAlliance, and others.
- ♦ Experience in each area of the 3D production pipeline. I've worked in both collaborative environments and indepently (link to thesis animation)
- ♦ Quick to adapt, and eager to learn any new environment necessary
- ♦ Link to full resume (pdf)